|By nostromo production||4 days ago||
|By Rodeo FX||23 Nov||
|By Rafael Monguilhott||21 Nov||
|By the funktion||6 Oct||
|By Rodeo FX||8 Sep||
|By Carl Espy||31 Aug||
|By Friends of Mine||27 Jul||
|By ceubri||27 Jul||
|By PeterQuinn79||25 Jul||
|By kolja||16 Jul||
|By Halo LA||2 Jul||
|By Halo LA||2 Jul||
- Project: Toca Me 2013
- Client: personal project
- Role: Director
- Description: Opener for the Toca Me Design Conference 2013 In his work for the TOCA ME 2013 event in Munich, director Timo Böse came up with this blend of classic meets modern. Through interrelated pictorial elements and subtle modulation of intense colours and soothing sound, he suffused his piece with a vibrant softness. The traditional Still Life arrangements are enhanced by subtle 3D animations, evoking the artists associated with the event. Credits: Director: Timo Böse DoP: Timo Böse 3D: Julio Clavijo, Kay Tennemann, Markus Koos Compositing: Timo Böse Rotoscoping: Joana Huguenin Set Extensions: Joana Huguenin Produced by Lowerground – lowerground.com Audio: David Kamp – davidkamp.de Media Support: RED One Mysterium X by OMStudios Berlin – omstudios.de
- Availability: Freelance, Part-time
- Member Type: professional
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.lowerground.com
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=16957825&trk=tab_pro
- CL Shortcut: motion.creativeleague.com/timo_boese
- Skype: timofeejevich
- Phone: +49 (0)176-21527862
- City: Berlin, Berlin
- Country: Germany
Timo Boese is a director, designer and animator from Berlin, Germany. He is specialized in creating and visualizing concepts for moving image campaigns such as idents, commercials or event packages.
His many years of experience in postproduction enable him to plan, lead and supervise motion design projects for broadcast, film and interactive media. In 2008 Timo relocated his Hamburg based production studio Lowerground to an ancient horse stable in Kreuzberg, Berlin.
Apart from his commercial assignments he is widely sought after for his music video design, collaborating with artists like a-ha, Timbaland, the Beatsteaks, DJ Hell, Funkstoerung or Michael Fakesch. His work has been shown at festivals and exhibitions around the world.
Timo Boese holds a first honors degree in graphic designs.