|By Sabotage Studio||2 days ago||
|By Darkpulse||2 days ago||
|By Elefant Studios||4 days ago||
|By o-motion||7 days ago||
|By Brett & Compagnie||28 Nov||
|By Sabotage Studio||27 Nov||
|By Rodeo FX||18 Nov||
|By lox31||16 Nov||
|By Elefant Studios||15 Nov||
|By Rodeo FX||14 Nov||
|By Brett & Compagnie||13 Nov||
|By Brett & Compagnie||5 Nov||
- Project: Eni Sanremo 2012
- Client: Eni
- Role: Art direction, production
- Description: Title: Eni Sanremo 2012 Client: Eni Director: Hello, Savants! Sound Design: Hello, Savants! Agency: TBWA Italia 2012 For the second year Hello, Savants! has been called to produce 10 minutes commercial for Eni at the Sanremo Festival broadcasted on national italian Television. Here you can see a montage from 5 episodes. The video is a combination of live footage and 3D . The host was shot against green screen and composited into a imaginary world that describes Eni’s history and services.
- Project: Hello, Savants! Spring 2012 reel
- Client: Hello, Savants!
- Role: Art direction, Production
- Description: Hello, Savants! Spring Reel 2012 Montage of selected works. Music: Hello, Savants!
- Project: Nike Seitiro 2012
- Client: Nike Italy
- Role: Director
- Description: Stereoscopic video for the presentation of the official football ball for the Serie A 2011/2012. The video has been shown with active 3D glasses, at the Nike Stadium in Milan during the press presentation event. Nike Seitiro is also the Spanish Liga and English premier League official ball. Additional 3D: Aras Darmawan watch the anaglyph version: vimeo.com/26017062
Hello, Savants! is an Amsterdam based collective of creative people with unique disabilities and unexpected talents.
In about a decade of life in the creative hub that is Amsterdam, they collected a baggage of international experience in both commercial work and personal projects.
When the collective engages on a project, it does it with passion.
They are a small network of professionals who also happen to be long time friends.
Each one of them belong to very diverse creative fields: advertising, fine arts, technology, direction, music, crafting, new-media. Hello, Savants! feeds on collaborative efforts and cares for sharing its multi-disciplinary skill set, both in the analog and in the digital world.
Hello, Savants! can develop a project from the early concept to the final product.
This desire brought them all to actively participate in happenings, workshops, events and any social context that allows them to exchange passion for beauty and knowledge.